Build & Release Engineer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Specialty Developer for a seven (7) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Defining CM Process and best practices, as well ensure buy-in from key stakeholders for the defined process;
- Designing, Developing, unit testing and implementing build automation scripts, including environment configuration validation;
- Supporting various development and build environments;
- Managing all software builds and releases to development, QA, Performance, production and demo/training environment;
- Defining Branching strategy and maintain branches for various product line;
- Managing nightly snapshot builds as well as final releases and,
- Enforcing code quality through static code analysis and code coverage.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 3+ JIRA/Confluence;
- 5+ years in software development and configuration management;
- Rational Team Concert;
- Administration 1+;
- Source code Management 2+;
- Jazz Build Engine Automation -build deployment 3+;
- 5+ Continuous Integration Experience (Installing, Configuring, and Using) and,
- Source code repository such as Git, SVN or Perforce.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.