Program Trading Developer
Eagle is currently seeking a Program Trading Developer for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Designing, developing, and deploying a state of the art global electronic trading platform;
- Maintaining existing Program Trading components;
- Embracing and helping champion the SDLC process by employing and supporting: Metrics, unit test driven development, release cycles, Change Management, resource driven project plans, cross functional and,
- Working closely with key business and technology partners.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- BS in Computer Science or related fields;
- Strong core Java and Java EE skills and experience;
- Strong Unix and/or Linux experience;
- String database and messaging system experience;
- Strong data structure and algorithm knowledge and,
- Strong large scale, high performance, fault tolerant system experience.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.