Info Security Analyst V
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Info Security Analyst V for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing consultation and advice to Business and Technology partners on a broad range of Technology Risk and Controls, Information Security Programs, Policies, Standards and Procedures;
- Providing guidance and/or consulting on key technology initiatives including assessment of risks, required controls and vulnerabilities;
- Leading or contributing to completion of risk and control design assessments for an application portfolio, and articulate and document the impact of control gaps to the business and the overall Bank;
- Acting as a point of coordination for various security related activities within the central Technology Risk Management and Information Security team and,
- Escalating security and IT Risk related issues and participate in CSIRT events impacting Direct Channels.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 7-10 years’ experience in the area of IT Risk and Control, in a large organization;
- 7 years of advanced understanding of IT security, risk disciplines and practices and information security frameworks and methodologies;
- 7 years of strong understanding of security technologies (e.g. Antivirus, IDS, IPS, firewall, VPN, Spam filtering, Web content filtering, Directories, Encryption, WAF, PKI);
- Ability to engage collaboratively with others, partnering with Business and Technology Front line Managers, Vendors, Auditors and Regulators;
- Strong understanding of regulatory controls related to security (SOX, GDPR & PCI);
- 3 years with financial and banking (no insurance) and,
- Experience with middleware technologies and windows, unix and linux.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.