Bilingual Data Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking a Bilingual Data Analyst. This is a 12 month, contract position scheduled to start in November 2017 (start date is flexible) with a strong possibility of extension.
- Participate in a major project related to the Data Warehousing and Reporting;
- Work with all lines of business in order to get all requirements related with data and reports;
- Work with Technology team to develop solutions for creating / updating data warehouse and reports;
- Be part of the identification, the prioritization and the resolution of the GI business units’ data management requirements and issues;
- Responsible to perform acceptance tests on the data warehouse and reports within each project scope;
- Work closely with the Manager GI Data Governance, members in the department and other business units like TS, Operation, Finance, Corporate Actuarial, in order to identify their needs and the impacts;
- Analyze different types of codes to determine source data;
- Participate in the elaboration of the projects Information Flow Blueprints;
- Participate in the implementation and the adoption of the Data Governance’s principles for the Enterprise;
- Participate in the implementation and the maintenance of best practices and metrics for reporting, data dictionary, audit and remediation, and data quality management;
- Support best practices of the information management and data foundation;
- Act as a business units’ representative with Technology Solutions teams;
- Interpret business needs in order to recommend best practices;
- Analyze enterprise data;
- Understand and define business rules;
- Understand and master the functioning of the company;
- Understand various operational systems and data.
- At least 8 years of experience as a Data Analyst in (Data Warehousing or Business Intelligence-to test reports form the warehouse);
- At least 8 years of experience testing requirements for insurance related to data & business acceptance test (BAT);
- Strong knowledge of SAS, Cognos, SQL, Windows & Unix operating system (need to be able to program);
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio.