Windows Upgrade Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Windows Upgrade Analyst for a nine (9) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Imaging computers with Windows 10 via MDT and/or SCCM Install Applications via SCCM, AD groups, or a network install share, following documented instructions;
- Migrating user profiles using automated tools;
- Supporting users who have been moved to Windows 10;
- Installing missing applications or applications that require manual installation or activation/configuration;
- Documenting all issues in Remedy system;
- Providing training to users for the Win10 operating system;
- Working with windows profiles;
- Working with the Windows 7 team;
- Performing physical inventories, validating user locations and devices, software to install, software licenses, and other data work as required; and,
- Configuring PC Networking, prepare and wipe loaner machines, receive and deliver PC's to a Imaging Depot.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Experience with supporting Windows 7 and 10;
- Experience imaging PC's;
- Excellent customer services skills with the ability to work well in a team and independently;
- The ability to follow directions and processes;
- The ability to drive (own vehicle) to different sites in Edmonton;
- The availability to work an eight (8) hour shift between the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 12:00 a.m. or as required by the project;
- The ability to lift and move PC’s and possibility hooking up cabling and obtaining serial numbers underneath desks;
- Experience with Google Sheets, Remedy, MS Office is nice to have; and,
- Experience with large deployments of Windows operating systems (XP to 7, 7 to 10) is nice to have.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.