Enterprise Content Management Consultant
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
About the Role
StoneShare has built a reputation for excellence and the success of our customers starts with hiring great people who strive to build the best on-premises, cloud, and hybrid solutions in the world. As an Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Consultant, you will carry on that tradition. StoneShare is seeking an ECM Consultant that enjoys solving problems, working with customers, and who has a proven expertise in content management. If you have experience organizing and storing enterprise documents and related content, and applying the strategies, methods and tools needed to the lifecycle of that content, and in achieving successful outcomes, then we want to talk to you! Rock Star performers come from all walks of life. We welcome all interested applicants to apply.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work in a collaborative team of information management experts.
- Prepare and participate in client demonstrations/presentations.
- Interview client personnel.
- Identify issues, analyze symptoms and recommend solutions.
- Produce clear and concise documentation.
- Transfer knowledge to your peers and client personnel.
- Prioritize your objectives and manage your deliverables.
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science or Information Management.
- Practical experience as a Business Analyst or Consultant related to information management, preferably ECM (SharePoint, OpenText, FileNet, Box, etc.).
- Experience with implementation of Microsoft SharePoint or OpenText Content Server solutions covering the following:
- Requirements gathering and analysis.
- Business Process analysis and design.
- Information architecture development (e.g. site taxonomy, document library architecture, content type definition, etc.).
- Content and data migration architecture and design.
- Strong analysis and interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to travel to clients’ sites throughout North America.
- Experience in consulting environment is an asset.
- Experience with Records Management is an asset.
Over the past 10 years, StoneShare has emerged as one of North America’s leading ECM Systems Integrators, providing solutions that seamlessly link existing and bleeding-edge technologies to meet customer demands. StoneShare’s specializes in providing high-value ECM solutions that achieve broad user adoption and realize measurable value. Since 2007, StoneShare has been headquartered in Canada’s National Capital Region, with additional offices in Toronto and New York.
By applying to this position through Eagle, you acknowledge and expressly agree that Eagle will provide your submission directly to StoneShare for evaluation and should you be considered for this opportunity, you will either be contacted by Eagle or StoneShare directly.