Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
About the Role
As a SharePoint Developer you will work closely with our clients to develop, deploy and support critical information management solutions. In this role you will be responsible for executing all aspects of software development including front-end and back end, design and solution validation.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Evaluate, design, test, release and develop custom SharePoint solutions.
- Contribute to the installation, configuration, and implementation of SharePoint solutions.
- Recognize, investigate, and assess new technologies.
- Contribute to monitoring project requirements, plans, and schedules.
- Work to encourage a cooperative work environment among team members.
- Provide expert consultation with regard to problem solving and offering recommendations for our customers across Canada and the United States; for this reason, communication skills, diplomacy and tact are required.
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Sciences or similar.
- 3 or more years’ experience in SharePoint technologies.
- Well versed in Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2010 & 2013, SharePoint Online.
- Development experience in ASP.NET, AJAX, C#, IIS, Microsoft .NET, Visual Studio and SQL Server, Visual Studio Team System.
- Proven analytical skills, problem solving, and communicating to impact and influence.
- Ability to work successfully both independently and in a team setting.
- Microsoft Certified in SharePoint is an asset.
- Team Foundation Server is an asset.
Over the past 10 years, StoneShare has emerged as one of North America’s leading ECM Systems Integrators, providing solutions that seamlessly link existing and bleeding-edge technologies to meet customer demands. StoneShare’s specializes in providing high-value ECM solutions that achieve broad user adoption and realize measurable value. Since 2007, StoneShare has been headquartered in Canada’s National Capital Region, with additional offices in Toronto and New York.
By applying to this position through Eagle, you acknowledge and expressly agree that Eagle will provide your submission directly to StoneShare for evaluation and should you be considered for this opportunity, you will either be contacted by Eagle or StoneShare directly.