Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
About the Role
As a Technical Architect you will work closely with our clients to scope, plan, implement, deploy and support critical information management solutions. In this role you will play a key role in driving innovation in the areas of Enterprise Content Management and more specifically Electronic Document and Records Management. If you have experience and the drive to truly change the way organizations work with information then we want to talk to you!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Gather requirements to document functional and technical specifications.
- Effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop, document and execute project deliverables, including technical components including security requirements, functional and technical specification documents for customizations, integrations, data conversions, etc.
- Work with leadership to refine current program management strategy, processes, tools, techniques and bring forward lessons learned with standard project execution challenges.
- Architect and design system and infrastructure solutions, in support of the delivery of new projects, and transformational changes to existing technology platforms.
- Lead cloud systems architecture sessions with customers, continuously evaluating benefits, risks, and trade-offs in pursuing different avenues.
- Act as a change agent for technology within StoneShare and externally with our customers.
- Serve as a technical subject matter expert, providing advice and guidance on technical architecture best practices.
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science or Information Management.
- 7+ years of development and software engineering development management.
- Experience mentoring and leading software development teams.
- Experience translating functional requirements into technical specifications.
- Strong analysis and interpersonal skills, and the ability to negotiate to impact and influence.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Valid Passport and ability to travel to clients’ sites throughout North America.
- Experience in a consulting environment is an asset.
- Experience with Records Management is an asset.
Over the past 10 years, StoneShare has emerged as one of North America’s leading ECM Systems Integrators, providing solutions that seamlessly link existing and bleeding-edge technologies to meet customer demands. StoneShare’s specializes in providing high-value ECM solutions that achieve broad user adoption and realize measurable value. Since 2007, StoneShare has been headquartered in Canada’s National Capital Region, with additional offices in Toronto and New York.
By applying to this position through Eagle, you acknowledge and expressly agree that Eagle will provide your submission directly to StoneShare for evaluation and should you be considered for this opportunity, you will either be contacted by Eagle or StoneShare directly.