Expert Technical Systems Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Expert Technical Systems Analyst for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working closely with business partners to understand the business vision, strategy, and business capabilities;
- Collaborating with architecture community to align Security technology roadmap with enterprise technology strategies;
- Defining digital application security architecture based on enterprise reference architecture;
- Developing and reviewing domain technology roadmap by mapping business capabilities and technology capabilities to define target state and roadmap;
- Maintaining an in-depth understanding of the security standards and technologies and,
- Maintaining an in-depth knowledge of platforms and technologies such as J2EE, .NET and API management in order to provide interoperability solutions.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience;
- 10+ years of experience in IT, at least 7 years in Java or .NET middleware technology and 3 years in application security framework development in large complex enterprise environments;
- Advanced knowledge, experience, and understanding of architecture, application development, application systems design, and integration;
- Deep expertise in security systems and platforms;
- Strong knowledge in standards / technologies such as PKI, WS-Security, SAML, OAuth2 / PingFederate, IBM Security Access Manager (ISAM), DataPower, Java application servers and,
- Capability to establish and maintain effective partnerships and relationships with global architecture areas, Application Development, T&O management, RBC business groups, Global Technology Infrastructure, and others.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.