Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Procurement Consultant for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing the analysis of spend data to assist with the identification of sourcing and cost take-out opportunities;
- Overseeing the accuracy of the spend data categorization;
- Developing the Spend Analytics Methodology and collect/rationalize data from multiple sources;
- Performing learning needs analysis to identify capability gaps and develop plans to address them;
- Assisting in additional analytical related activities including but not limited to compliance, catalog adoption rates, Procurement metrics and dashboards, etc.;
- Identifying and organize the delivery of functional processes related to learning and development including lean process management and,
- Co-designing and facilitate development programs and the roll out of performance management processes.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- University degree;
- At least 5 years in the industry;
- Strong understanding over Excel;
- Experience presenting excel findings to senior management;
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills are required, as well as excellent attention to accuracy and detail;
- Advanced skills in using Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- A high degree of impact & influence with employees and leadership and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of employees;
- Strong communication skills (oral and written) are essential and,
- Strong planning and organizing skills and ability to successfully work independently.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.