IT Communications Liaison (Technical Writer)
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client in finding an experienced IT Communications Liaison (Technical Writer).
This is a seven (7) month contract position scheduled to begin in December at a top tier company.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Provide writing and editorial services for IT employees, IT leaders, and internal business customers, including supporting;
- Strategic communications for IT projects, programs, and initiatives (drafting and implementing communications plans for new processes and tools for internal customers);
- Leadership reporting (business slides and management reports);
- Town Hall messaging, IT Events, and Newsletter/online articles;
- Create consistent and compelling IT messaging across various communication platforms (Confluence, Microsoft Office – PowerPoint and Excel, SharePoint, Email); and,
- Facilitate the sharing of information, knowledge and expertise within the IT organization through the development and management of communications vehicles and promotion of good communication practices.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills;
- Knowledge of, and experience with, brand and marketing communications, preferably in the software, computer or telecommunications industry;
- Ability to articulate the benefits of technology and business solutions, services and processes to a variety of target technical and non-technical audiences;
- Proficiency in using MS Office applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Visio and, including templates and stylesheets);
- Strong project management and organizational skills;
- Strong judgement and the ability to work with sensitive and confidential information;
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with others, within and outside IT, to achieve results; and,
- Highly flexible and able to quickly adapt to changing priorities.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, Give us a call now @ 1-800-281-2339 and quote Job ID# 52138 or apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.