IT Project Manager
Eagle is currently assisting our client’s search for an IT Project Manager. This is a twelve (12) month contract scheduled to begin in immediately.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Coordinate all internal resources and third party vendors for the flawless execution of projects;
- Ensure all projects are delivered on time, within scope, and within budget;
- Develop project plans, goals, and budgets; identifying resources needed;
- Develop schedules and methods for measuring results;
- Guide and perform strategic analysis for the project;
- Organize and manage all phases of the project to ensure on-time completion;
- Assemble and coordinate project team members; assigning individual responsibilities;
- Prepare requests for proposals and conduct all necessary meetings to facilitate selection of project services and products;
- Plan and oversee the preparation and dissemination of project communications;
- Provide detailed and summary updates to team and executives on a timely and status basis;
- Report and action any exceptions/problems;
- Provide detailed root analysis on deployment actions successful or un-successful as required;
It is recommended that the candidate possess the following:
- Must have nine plus (9+) years of experience as a IT PM in a software development environment;
- Must have strong technical background in end to end software project;
- IT Management experience in Telecom environment is a strong asset; and,
- Ability to work nights and weekends during deployments/releases; and
- Technical experience in an IT department.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, Give us a call now @ 1-800-281-2339 and quote Job ID# 52122 or apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.