Grails and Oracle Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Grails and Oracle Developer for a twelve (12) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin January, 2018.
Key Responsibilities of a Grails and Oracle Developer
The successful candidate will:
- Provide an outline of the various development methodologies you have employed, including where they have worked on a project using a hybrid agile/waterfall project management methodology.
Skills and Qualifications of a Grails and Oracle Developer
The qualified candidate must have:
- Considerable experience with Groovy/Grails development with multi-tiered web-based applications;
- Demonstrated experience with Java frameworks such as Spring and Hibernate;
- Must have Oracle DBMS and SQL scripting experience;
- Demonstrated experience with lightweight Web Services and/or JSON API;
- Demonstrated experience with HTML5, CSS and JavaScrips;
- Demonstrated experience developing Spock/Geb tests;
- JetBrains IntelliJ or Eclipse;
- GIT source control;
- Gradle build management;
- Jenkins continuous integration;
- Jira issue tracking;
- TestRails test management;
- Toad or Oracle SQL Developer;
- Undergraduate degree in Computing Science or a related field is preferred;
- Experience working in Academic sector preferred;
- Experience working in Human Resource and Payroll systems is preferred;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with technical staff and business user;
- Solid knowledge of software development tools, technologies, languages, frameworks;
- Direct experience with Enterprise Architect software;
- Direct experience with Agile software development and Scrum methodology;
- Familiar with Oracle database platform;
- Familiar with scrum methodology.
Desirable Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience building applications using Maven and Gradle;
- Continuous integration;
- Agile practices;
- Experience with custom development ERP systems;
- Experience with Thymeleaf.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.