Intermediate Software Designer
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Software Designer for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Capturing specific requirements relevant to creating reports and dashboards;
- Designing, building and testing reports and dashboards;
- Maintaining reports and dashboards and quickly modify existing ones if need be;
- Creating connections to required databases and,
- Creating universes on which reports can be based on.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Experience with BODS (Business Objects Data Services) v4.2 and past experience with older versions (3.x, 4.0 or 4.1);
- Experience with the flat files as a source and target over the network paths is preferred;
- Experience with Handling File encryption, special characters with BODS custom functions, handling huge data in heterogeneous environments;
- Experience with Delta merge/Force merge to handle bulk loads;
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve performance issues within overall infrastructure;
- Quickly analyze complex data patterns in order to establish technical solutions to resolve data issues;
- Experience with BODS performance tuning, real-time services, and BOBJ/BODS system administration, nice to have and,
- Strong results orientation and a track record of execution with a high sense of urgency.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.