Project Coordinator - Telecom
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Coordinator - Telecom. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in December.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Follow-up and review of Provisioning Work Orders for deployment projects for existing and new sites;
- Making sure that the needs of different stakeholders are met;
- Project Planning and Technical support of Access Network infrastructure projects;
- Analyzing and understanding planning documents;
- Reviewing all related project documentation (PWO, IWO, MOP, DDP, FCD, RND, EERF, BTU, TND, Tx Design);
- Planning all deliverables as per project requirements;
- Pre-Requisition analysis and interfacing;
- Forecasting and preparing monthly project deliverables;
- Creation and revision of standards, practices and processes;
- Participating with the Engineering and network groups for the creation of Methods of Procedures (M.O.P.) for various technical work;
- Scheduling and securing work with internal resources and external contractors/Vendors;
- Executing infrastructure integration activities and tasks;
- Executing integration of all changes, additions and removals for the network;
- Executing integration and securing internal and/or external resources and making sure they meet required deadlines;
- Executing integration deliverables with various internal groups and make sure they meet required deadlines;
- Validating, creating and executing various request in tracking tools (NCTs, TORS, IPRORS and XWS);
- Ensuring Program priorities are updated in Scheduler on a daily basis;
- Supporting various groups on technical questions;
- Attending and representing company in PM Kick-offs and production meetings;
- Tracking and respecting quality control, cost and compliancy;
- Executing corrections and documenting any deficiencies with appropriate internal and external clients; and,
- Executing close-out versus Project tasks.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Degree in telecommunication or related discipline;
- Fluency in written and spoken French and English;
- Five (5) years of experience in telecommunication project management or equivalent;
- Ability to work with work order, plans and estimates;
- Ability to work under pressure; and,
- Thorough understanding of basic software (Outlook, Excel, Word, SharePoint).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.