Senior Security Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking an Senior Security Analyst for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Coordinating log ingestion in SIEM;
- Deploying Use Case in SIEM environment;
- Building and proposing efficient IR process;
- Working in collaboration with different business units;
- Participating to meeting/conference call; and,
- Producing and revising documentation of ArcSight developed content.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Strong leadership and organizational skills;
- Good knowledge of security challenges and threats;
- Experience/knowledge of SIEM technology – HP ArcSight;
- Strong focus on delivery;
- Ability to write clear and concise technical documentation;
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills preferably in both French and English;
- Knowledge of AGILE, Lean and/or other compliance frameworks (an asset);
- Experience with tools used for log ingestion and monitoring (ArcSight, ELK, Zabbix) (an asset);
- Experience in building UseCases within ArcSight (an asset); and,
- Knowledge of scripting language like Python (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.