ArcSight Security Specialist
Eagle is currently seeking an ArcSight Security Specialist. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in January.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Evaluating application risk using proven methods of threat modeling and data flow diagramming;
- Acting as consultant in defining sound solutions related to implementation of application security practices;
- Advising and supporting analysts, developers and other IT experts in their application security work by providing technical expertise, especially in the area of Threat Hunting;
- Interpreting application security test results (code scanning, application intrusions);
- Following up on application security issues and inherent and residual risks;
- Evaluating new application security tools and participating in their configuration and deployment;
- Contributing to preparation and improvement of development standards, methods and tools in the application security field;
- Informing and raising employee awareness of standards, methods and tools in application security development;
- Interpreting business needs for security surveillance in Arcsight;
- Documenting and drawing up security surveillance rules and content in Arcsight;
- Developing or maintaining Arcsight content;
- Diagnosing problems related to data collection;
- Managing and resolving problem situations raised by surveillance team;
- Participating in developing documentation related to Arcsight and UseCases;
- Participating in keeping the content developed up to date; and,
- Producing ArcSight reports.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Bilingualism preferred.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.