Junior Coordinator - Logistic
Eagle is currently seeking a Junior Coordinator - Logistic. This is an eight (8) month, contract position scheduled to start in October.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Processing purchase order requisitions through internal financial systems;
- Processing network activity and implementation change management requests;
- Processing data entry requests into respective databases and tracking tools;
- Maintaining communication lines with internal/external clients;
- Providing periodic or ad-hoc workflow progress reports;
- Processing documentation transformation of paper archives into digital format; and,
- Ensuring value added work is present throughout execution of mandate.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Three to five (3-5) years relevant experience in a Coordinator role;
- Excellent communication skills in both French and English;
- Experience working with project teams;
- Experience with MS Office Suite;
- Experience in preparing reports;
- Ability to organize workflow in order to accomplish multiple and changing priorities;
- Attention to detail, ability to keep accurate records, and work under pressure;
- Ability to be proactive in seeking new or improved administrative procedures;
- Solid EXCEL (3) knowledge; and,
- Knowledge of Oracle Financial Systems, Remedy ARS (Action Request System) (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.