Senior Business Systems Analyst (Mobility Rationalization Project)
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Business Systems Analyst for a Mobility Rationalization Project for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin ASAP.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Documenting and analyzing business system requirements in a way that business team members understand and approve; and other project team members can successfully use them to develop the solution;
- Ensuring the solution meets the business requirements;
- Developing detailed functional, system, and program specifications;
- Making decisions and recommendations on highly technical or complex issues without formal guidelines or precedents then exercises resourcefulness and ingenuity to interpret policy;
- Being involved in highly complex matters and business systems processes that have an impact on the organization;
- Conducting/facilitating user requirements/user story/backlog development sessions, documents assumptions and constraints;
- Reviewing and approving business process models and system data flow maps;
- Leading definition of requirements with project teams and business users, translating business needs into documented requirements and use cases that can be used by developers to create software, by application specialists to configure software, or by infrastructure specialists to develop technical solutions;
- Validating and approving requirements with project teams and business users, translating business needs into documented requirements and use cases to create and configure software by application specialist, or by infrastructure specialists to develop technical solutions;
- Leading the business in prioritizing and re-prioritizing requirements;
- Building and maintaining relationships with the project business stakeholders and team members;
- Tracking requirements and deliverables to ensure that business requirements are being met;
- Confirming business requirements that may change due to development or technical decisions or as a result of scope changes or technical changes from vendor; and,
- Assigned to a variety of IT infrastructure projects.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- An Undergraduate Degree;
- Ten (10) years experience;
- Strong understanding of business processes to analyze complex business problems to be solved with IT technologies;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong ability to define requirements, and excellent attention to detail;
- Experience with infrastructure projects is preferred;
- Experience with mobility services and mobility rationalization are a definite asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.