Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Network Analyst for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Implementing highly reliable and cost effective connectivity to meet business needs, individually and as part of larger teams;
- Providing operational support to ensure problems are prevented where possible and resolved according to business impact and agreements, including sharing 7x24x365 on-call support;
- Maintaining and championing improvements to the infrastructure to ensure viability, currency, security, and reliability;
- Participating in disaster recovery and business contingency initiatives and support;
- Documenting and maintaining standards, procedures, and support information;
- Exploiting the synergy potential with other teams;
- Maintaining awareness of industry trends and best practices;
- Ensuring all activity is in the best interests of the company, prioritized by business value;
- Complying with problem, change, security, and financial procedures;
- Managing expectations with team, management and clients, and deliver on them; and,
- Various other related duties as required.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Degree/Diploma in the Computer Sciences or equivalent work experience;
- Five plus (5+) years of direct experience with TCP/IP data networks, Cisco switches, routers and firewalls, including installation, configuration, tuning, administration, and support;
- Experience with WAN, LAN, VoIP, VLAN and VPN Configurations, TCP/IP, BGP, EIGRP, OSPF, DHCP, and VTP;
- Experience in network design, security architecture, converged voice/data;
- Experience with Cisco and/or F5 load-balancers;
- Experience with Juniper firewalls;
- Experience with wireless (Aruba/Cisco) design, implementation, and administration;
- Demonstrated experience with network management systems;
- Experience in datacenter migration;
- Competence in requirements analysis and communication;
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to learn technology, business and industry skills;
- A positive and energetic personality that contributes to team energy and cooperation;
- The ability to perform effectively under tight deadlines while considering different priority levels;
- The ability to work in a fast-paced customer-focused service environment; and,
- A positive attitude and customer focused approach that will enable you to deal with challenging situations with integrity, empathy, and sincerity.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.