Cisco Security Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Cisco Security Analyst for a three (3) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- CCIE Routing & Switching recommended (CCNP R&S minimum);
- Checkpoint CCSE recommended;
- CCNP wireless experience;
- CCDP experience;
- Experience configuring Cisco Routing and Switching equipment;
- Knowledge of Cisco ACI;
- Experience configuring equipment using ACI GUI;
- Experience with designing business LAN networks;
- Experience with taking customer network requirements and creating Visio diagrams of proposed design (solution to customer requirements/issues);
- Experience configuring Checkpoint Next Generation Firewalls;
- Knowledge of Cisco Wireless infrastructure – configuration/troubleshooting of wireless controllers and APs if required and,
- Experience with interacting with ISPs and dealing with engineers at the ISP.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.