IT Environment Delivery Analyst-2nd round
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an IT Environment Delivery Analyst-2nd round. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in November.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working with the Environment - intake requests, vetting and processing;
- Tracking delivery success and compliance to intake requirements;
- Infrastructure/Application Change and configuration management;
- Environment configuration profiling and documentation;
- Reviewing and aligning project expectations to Application instances, capacity and integrations; and,
- Working with Project stakeholders to set expected environment availability and performance SLO’s.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- College or University degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience;
- Four (4) years Project management/delivery experience;
- Four (4) years Enterprise systems and application delivery experience;
- Proficiency in MS Office suite with priority on Excel (Advanced Excel will be a definite asset);
- Experience with Enterprise Accounts and Claims software such as Guidewire;
- Experience with Enterprise document and content management solutions such as OpenText Solutions;
- Familiarity with enterprise messaging such as IBM MQ/ESB;
- Experience working within a complex Hybrid and Virtualized datacenter;
- Experience with Java Virtual Machine platform, application delivery or administration;
- Working knowledge of service management and productivity tools such as Service Now, Jira, Confluence (an asset); and,
- Business process analysis experience (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.