Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Application Lead. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in October.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing day-to-day AMS/AO Team Leadership including interfacing with business liaisons, providing status and managing team to SLAs within 7X24 environment using ticketing tool (SNOW);
- Responding to and resolving unplanned interruptions to production via incident management process;
- Completing Application Maintenance (Corrective, Perfective, Adaptive);
- Completing Application enhancements of fewer than 100 hours;
- Completing/updating needed system documentation including runbooks;
- Participating in Change Management & Change Advisory Board (CAB);
- Providing needed status inputs (both formal and informal);
- Participating/providing leadership in Major Incident Management bridge calls;
- Participating in Problem Management process and perform RCAs as needed;
- Participating in Continuous Improvement and the Automation process to Identify CI opportunities that eliminate incidents; and,
- Learning and applying the Accenture framework (Optimize, Eradicate and Automate) used by the Automation Team to reach productivity goals.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.