Intermediate Technical Architect
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Technical Architect for an eleven (11) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working on multiple projects at one time;
- Providing technical leadership to Bands I, II and III;
- Analyzing, designing, product selecting, building and implementing of complex components;
- Providing analysis and some review to less senior staff;
- Assisting Bands I, II and III staff, where required;
- Contributing to technical analysis, design, and implementation;
- Influencing decisions within and outside of the ITS organization;
- Providing costs relative to solutions;
- Providing cost input for financial decision-making;
- Providing high-level cost estimates and,
- Assisting with capital budget planning.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Expert understanding of one or more: servers, storage, system management, performance analysis, application configuration, database, SAN, LAN, WAN, remote access, security, telephony, messaging (email), automation, desktop systems;
- Undergraduate degree required;
- 3-5 years’ experience IT architecture and planning; ability to produce IT solutions, both independently and collaboratively and,
- Experience and/or training related to Architecture & Service Delivery Frameworks (TOGAF, eTOM, ITIL, CoBiT, etc.).
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.