Cyber Security Specialist
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently assisting our client’s search for a Cyber Security Specialist for a twelve (12) month contract scheduled to begin immediately.
This will require the successful candidates to:
- Perform security review(s): TRA, VA, technology review, application review,
architecture review, project review, RFP evaluation;
- Develop and maintain Cyber Security governance, policies, guidelines, procedures, standards and safeguards;
- Specify IT security products and processes;
- Direct the review, development, testing and implementation of Cyber Security plans, products and controls;
- Conduct research to aid in the security risk assessment of client operations, capital projects, and IT systems;
- Regularly review the enterprise for weaknesses in IT controls and procedures, and recommend measures to eliminate or mitigate same;
- Provide subject matter expert support/consultation to RFP design and evaluations, as directed;
- Provide strategic guidance regarding the appropriate use of new technologies (SaaS, BYOD, Cloud), the threat landscape and areas of potential concern;
- Maintain up-to-date, in-depth knowledge of cyber security and associated techniques and technologies, and disseminate this knowledge within the function and, where appropriate, within the wider IT team; and,
- Clearly translate cyber security and information security challenges into business language.
It is important that the Services be undertaken by a Cyber Security Specialist who can
demonstrate expert knowledge of, and hands on experience in performing similar work for projects of comparable nature, size and scope as detailed below.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Expert knowledge in Application Security (12+ years);
- Hands-On Experience conducting security risk assessment (10+years);
- Hands-On Experience conducting application vulnerability assessment/penetration test (10+ years);
- Current experience in Cloud Security and the evaluation/review/RFP of cloud based service such as Amazon Web Services, Salesforce in a public sector environment;
- Current experience in API security in a public sector environment;
- Current, Hands-On Experience conducting TRA using Harmonized methodology;
- Experience working in the government/public sector (4+ years);
- Experience developing and assessing security architecture (10+ years);
- Experience implementing Security policies, procedures and processes (4-8 years);
- Experience in various security technology/tools in the areas of SIEM, VA, code review;
- Current experience in external contract/vendor RFP (both Cloud and on Premise):
security requirements, evaluation, due diligence and review (5+ years);
- Professional designation such as CISSP, CISM, CRISC and PMP; and,
- Current Government Security Clearance.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, Give us a call now @ 1-800-281-2339 and quote Job ID# 51617 or apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.