Full Stack Developer
Eagle is currently seeking a Full Stack Developer for a four (4) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Analyzing highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications;
- Acting as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts;
- Leveraging industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution;
- Assuring quality security and compliance requirements are met for supported area;
- Being flexible and thrive in an evolving environment and,
- Adapting to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required;
- 5-7 years’ experience required;
- Experience with IBM Reference Data Management (RDM), IBM Business Process Manager (BPM) a bonus;
- Hands on experience in designing, developing and successful deployment of large scale projects from end-to-end and,
- Hands on experience in following the iterative and agile SDLC.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.