IT Security TRA and C&A Analyst Level 3
Eagle is currently seeking an IT Security TRA and C&A Analyst Level 3. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in October.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Attending a kick-off meeting with Technical Authority to discuss the objectives and requirements;
- Providing advice and guidance in a meeting discussion forum regarding IT security topics;
- Conducting IT security assessment and authorization (SA&A) services. SA&A services will include the analysis of systems threats, vulnerabilities, existing security safeguards and the preparation of multiple IT security artifacts and SA&A packages;
- Assessing IT solutions;
- Applying IT security risk management processes to IT solutions;
- Perform SA&A activities;
- Gathering IT security artifacts and preparing SA&A package;
- Evaluating and recommending IT products and related IT security baseline configurations based on Government of Canada (GC) policy and standards, and industry best practices; and,
- Conducting oral presentations and briefings to management and senior management.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.