Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Business System Analyst for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing Metadata and Business Glossary within the Metadata repository;
- Generating Data Lineage reports;
- Executing data impact analysis reports;
- Ensuring proper data controls are in place, executed and documented (audit purposes);
- Ensuring proper data classification is defined for appropriate data usage;
- Ensuring Data Access Management is defined and documented to ensure proper data protection and,
- Ensuring appropriate data policies and standards are enforced.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required;
- 8-10 years’ experience required;
- Ability to work closely with Business and Technology partners and,
- Hands on experience in defining Metadata (business terms and definition) uploading and maintaining metadata for all data fields to be ingested into the Enterprise Data Provisioning Platform.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.