Business Architect III
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Business Architect III. This is a four (4) month, contract position scheduled to start in October.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing policies and rules that allow an organization to carry out its mandate and functional responsibilities and that govern the organization's actual and planned capabilities in terms of computers, data, information, human resources, communication facilities, software and management responsibilities;
- Developing the specifications for where, how and why the various organizational components fit together as they do, and how they support the organization's mandate;
- Providing orientation and subject-matter advice on IT Service Management to a range of target groups including: key issues, best practices and the identification of appropriate performance measures;
- Developing the specifications for where, how and why the various organizational components fit together;
- Participating in subject matter discussions as they relate to integrating/intersecting plans;
- Identifying and evaluating critical success parameters, factors and performance measurements;
- Defining and planning work specific to completing the defined deliverables;
- Developing the Service Portfolio /Catalog and key artifacts identified in the deliverables;
- Advising on frameworks, methodological approaches and designs for Service Management;
- Researching practices in other jurisdictions/industries;
- Conducting comparative analysis and advising on best practices, including benchmarking performance and international comparisons;
- Providing recommendations for approach to developing deliverables;
- Documenting workflows as they pertain to the development of deliverables;
- Briefing program and senior management on the Service Management Initiative, including the preparation of presentations;
- Identifying and managing project requirements in the development of deliverables;
- Working with IM/IT subject-matter experts, either internal to CIOB or external, to analyze requirements and identify and resolve issues;
- Facilitating, with CIOB resources/functional staff, to define specified deliverables;
- Working closely with the CIO Branch, Process Design and Integration (PDI) team in developing the plans, processes and roadmaps; and,
- Developing other materials, documents, tools and instruments related to the work.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- ITIL Service Manager Certification;
- Valid Reliability level Security Clearance;
- Five to ten (5-10) years of experience developing client centric IM/IT Service Management Strategies and Plans and roadmaps pertaining for internal IM/IT organizations; and,
- Experience in producing a client centric service management catalogue and/or Account Executive or Marketing Experience.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.