Quality Assurance Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Preparing Test artefacts for Agile/iterative waterfall projects;
- Conducting manual and automated testing for data intensive critical applications;
- Negotiating and coordinating with interfacing applications regarding timelines and commitment;
- Determining the schedule and sequence of testing activities using test driven development and shift-left initiative for all projects in the work program;
- Reviewing the Functional and Non-Functional specs of the project/release and develop testing;
- Interfacing with the development and maintenance teams (e.g. PM, development lead, vendors);
- Determining and developing test automation scripts, utilize test automation tools for efficiency & cost reduction and,
- Providing test progress status/reports to management.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Big data test automation (preferred);
- Programing knowledge Java or VB;
- Professional outlook with experience on multiple projects with multiple interfaces and/or 3rd party’s vendor application;
- Agile development with Acceptance Test Driven Development;
- Experience with non-functional testing (performance, UI/UX, Accessibility, etc.);
- Experience as a developer and,
- Strong Credit Risk related business Domain knowledge.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.