Front End Developer
If you are a Front-End Developer who is commonly called upon to lead and mentor team members, then this is your opportunity jump into Team Leadership as a Front-End Development Manager in a progressive organization.
On Day One, you will be joining and helping to shape the corporate culture and team dynamics in one of Edmonton's fastest growing tech companies. You will be leading and participating in major projects such as Website redesign and enhancements.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Performing code review;
- Leading planning prioritization;
- Project management;
- Acting as a cross-functional asset;
- Performing requirements gathering and people management;
- Developing new user-facing features;
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use;
- Optimizing application for maximum speed and scalability;
- Assuring that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end; and,
- Collaborating with other team members and stakeholders.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- BSc Degree in Computer Science or relevant field;
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer;
- Hands on experience with markup languages;
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them;
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment);
- Understanding of layout aesthetics;
- Knowledge of SEO principles;
- The ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment; and,
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skill.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.