Angular Developer ( front end)
Eagle is currently assisting our client’s search for two (2) Angular Developer (front end). One role will be centered on project work where the initiatives are broken up into sprints, with a larger release at the end of the initiative.
The other role will work more on maintenance items (i.e. projects that have already gone live, and bug fixes are needed, or new small features are needed for production applications).
Both streams will require the successful candidates to:
- Review requirements;
- Perform gap analysis;
- Understand SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) and take part in requirements, design, delivery, testing/triage, warranty support post production;
- Understand Agile methodologies;
- Work on different types of projects (i.e. some projects will have Angular development, while some are on legacy frameworks); and,
- Be available for implementation support and/or production support.
This is a six (6) month contract with a top tier organization, scheduled to begin in immediately.
The skillsets we are looking for are:
- Angular 4 (2 is ok also);
- Java; and,
- JSF an asset but not required.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, Give us a call now @ 1-800-281-2339 and quote Job ID# 51457 or apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.