Eagle is currently assisting our client’s search for a Datastage Developer. Our client is looking for someone with experience in Data warehousing applications.
Proficiency in IBM DataStage v8.5 and 11.5 - all components in and out (Parallel jobs / multi node configuration / Datastage jobs as real time services / Datastage command line execution / autosys integration / Schema files / audit mechanism – good count/ error count / java integration/ Admin – how to do database configuration to connect with datastage / different file format supports, etc.)
- Develop ETL code in DataStage and design and develop scripts.
This is a six (6) month contract with a top tier organization, scheduled to begin in immediately.
Do you have?
- Post-secondary degree (or equivalent) with relevant experience in datastage developing;
- Previous experience with Databases - SQL, Sybase;
- Unix & shell scripting;
- Web services & API;
- HDFS, Hive, Python;
- Experience in Agile Mode of development;
- Pentaho or Talend knowledge;
- Excellent communication skills – Verbal and written.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, Give us a call now @ 1-800-281-2339 and quote Job ID# 51456 or apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.