Junior Security Analyst (2)
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking two (2) Junior Security Analysts. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in November.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Implementation of security initiatives to ensure the best possible measures are in place to maintain a secure operation;
- Monitoring, evaluating, and maintaining systems and procedures to safeguard internal information systems and databases. Developing, implementing, and enforcing security strategies, policies and procedures;
- Analyzing and implementing security technologies such as CheckPoint firewalls and Fortinet Security;
- Building/configuring/deploying CheckPoint firewalls;
- Optimizing firewall rules;
- Following Change Management process when implementing changes;
- Working closely with Operations and Development teams to troubleshoot, diagnose, and correct all firewall, network, and application related issues;
- Performing other firewall related tasks as required; and,
- Providing support for problems related to firewall issues.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Undergraduate degree;
- Knowledge of security tools like firewalls, IDS’s, Web content filtering and content filtering solution. E.g. Cisco, Checkpoint, Fortinet;
- Knowledge of information security technologies, networks, and operating systems;
- Knowledge of industry best practices, security policy creation; and,
- Strong understanding of routing and network protocols.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.