Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a SCADA Support resource for a two (2) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Playing a key role in the maintenance of PI and SCADA production and development application environments by providing technical support, troubleshooting, problem diagnosis, application testing, and configuration changes;
- Working closely in the planning, organizing, and delivering of support services;
- Working closely with the Teams in servicing their PI requests;
- Working closely with the SCADA Operations and Integration teams to ensure all PI tags are successfully created and conform with the PI Tag Standard Naming convention;
- Overseeing the successful transition of applications and new instances of PROCYS into Support;
- Assisting in SCADA system commissioning effort;
- Providing support to both PI and SCADA projects;
- Participating in the SCADA Service Desk rotation;
- Assisting the team that works on Problem Reports requested from CCO;
- Participating in 24x7 support team on call rotation;
- Collaborating with team members to ensure application support and service requests are met;
- Preparing and maintaining documentation as per the client’s standards; and,
- Participating in the Health and Safety program.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- An Undergraduate Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related discipline;
- A minimum of four (4) years of work experience;
- Working knowledge of UNIX, C, C++, Java, and Perl programming language;
- Working knowledge of process control systems and PROCYS;
- Working knowledge of OSISoft’s PI Data Historian;
- A strong understanding of SCADA best practices, standards, and operating procedures;
- Experience leading, developing, and monitoring activities of junior staff;
- Strong analytical, communication, and problem solving skills;
- The ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment; and,
- Commitment to the team and its success.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.