Eagle is currently seeking an Information Developer for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Designing, developing and implementing web components to capture document and scan and release into Livelink Enterprise Content Management (ECM);
- Understanding the necessity of project standards and applies them consistently;
- Developing release script to release document into Livelink;
- Reviewing and adjust code for quality assurance (testing);
- Creating batch, form class and index fields;
- Assisting in the creation of system integration test plans;
- Performing and/or support all necessary testing, typically unit, systems integration, user-acceptance and performance testing;
- Providing fully documented knowledge transfer plan and delivery to the production support team for web related changes and,
- Providing full range of documentation following the OPB’s SDLC typical design, code document, deployment instructions, operations manual, and systems/user manual for web related changes.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Computer Science, Software Engineering or Information Technology degree or equivalent working experience;
- 3 years’ experience in the Information Technology field with minimum of 2 years’ experience working with HTML solution and document capture, batch class development, and validation script writing;
- Experience with the full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) from conception to implementation & support;
- Excellent communication skills and works well with diverse teams or independently and,
- Self-starter with excellent organization, analytical, problem-solving and time management skills.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.