Senior Project Manager
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing multiple projects, or one project over $5M;
- Supervising other Project Managers and manages scope that is partially defined;
- Providing end-to-end project management for highly complex projects with high impact;
- Defining the work framework and reports according to the set framework (schedule, budget etc);
- Taking corrective action, reports on overall status rather than individual items;
- Pro-actively managing risks to project success;
- Validating the critical path for each project, the WBS and associated detailed tasks defined by the PM and,
- Pro-actively managing issues and corrective actions to resolve scheduling issues.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Demonstrated ability to manage and track multiple projects through the life cycle steps of initiation, planning, execution and project closure;
- Knowledgeable about existing and planned Information Architecture and Information Management methodologies;
- Contributes to improvements in life cycle, based on lessons learned;
- Knowledgeable in Telecom and Telecom Networks;
- Undergraduate degree, required. Graduate degree, preferred;
- Minimum of 7 years of work experience and,
- Industry certification preferred.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.