Senior Service Representative
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Service Representative for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Cash and account holding. Yearend Tax Reconciliation is the majority of the tasks;
- Reporting transactions that come in during the day;
- Preforming a quality control function within new investment that are being opened up (Up to 30 a day);
- Calculating money movement and sending them out;
- Possibly needing to investigate different transactions.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- University degree required preferable within accounting/finance;
- Certification within IFIC or CSC;
- 2-3 years within relatable experience: reconciliation &/or reporting etc.;
- Prior Knowledge of investment industry: Mutual funds, High interest saving accounts, allocated metal program (gold, silver), ETF, Closed End Funds, Principal protected notes (PPN);
- Excel: Macros are a very nice to have
- Organization skills: ability to keep on track of the entire deadline process;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Strong investigative and prioritizations skills and,
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.