IT Security Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an IT Security Analyst for a three (3) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Participating in the design, building, and maintenance of applications and procedures that will integrate aspects of user access security between the corporate HRMS, the corporate database, and Active Directory;
- Ensuring corporate network security protection policies and practices are implemented and that security tools and devices are properly implemented and maintained;
- Creating and maintaining procedures for identifying, investigating, resolving, and communicating incidents occurring in the corporate technical infrastructure;
- Maintaining the suite of corporate security products;
- Participating in project and application security reviews and,
- Participating in projects as assigned, which may include security analysis as well as developing functional tests to ensure the quality of security components of applications and processes prior to delivery.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- University degree in Computer Science or, at a minimum, a computer science certificate from a recognized university or college, and should have at least ten years of technical experience;
- a minimum of 5 years in IT security;
- a minimum of 3 years’ experience in designing, developing, configuring, and implementing enterprise networks with diverse solutions from multiple vendors and,
- a minimum of 2 years of experience in technical project management.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.