Senior Programmer Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Programmer Analyst. This is a three (3) month, contract position scheduled to start in October.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Participating, as part of the ITS development team, in solution development related activities to include solution design, construction, testing and implementation;
- Performing code updates in order to conform with code development standards and in conformance to blueprint architecture;
- Developing, modifying and executing test plans, test scenarios and test cases and ensuring sufficient unit/module/system test coverage;
- Promoting and implementing applications adhering to ITS Management procedures and processes;
- Adhering to system development standards, methodologies, quality assurance principles and processes;
- Delivering, as part of an ITS Development Team, the defined technical solution;
- Delivering the solution according to scope defined by the Technical Lead in accordance with technical, architectural and quality standards;
- Creating technical documentation to include, but not limited to, a Technical Design Document, test plans and test cases;
- Executing and conducting comprehensive unit, module and system integration testing; and,
- Providing oral briefings on an ongoing basis to appraise Technical Lead and/or Technical Project Manager as to the project status, challenges, risks and performance.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Extensive experience in software development that includes design, development, testing and implementation of complex multi-tier systems using industry-standard tools and development best practices;
- Extensive experience and proven expertise in full stack development and/or web services;
- Experience with Java 1.6+, RDBMS, SQL, XML, HTML, Junit, Git and Maven;
- Strong experience using Object Oriented design patterns and frameworks that include Spring MVC, Spring WS, Spring Security; and,
- Ability to fully understand and prioritize business requirements, functional specifications and to conceptualize information processing systems in response to them.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.