Intermediate Graphic Designer
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Graphic Designer for a twelve (12) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Designing and developing digital and traditional creative elements that reflect and meet the brand style guidelines for in-store POP, packaging, way finding, online, social, mass advertising and sponsored events for National or targeted markets;
- Working as a Member of a collaborative design team to solve creative challenges and present realistic options that reflect the realities of the working environment (cost, size etc.);
- Converting complex briefs into simple and effective collateral;
- Minimizing errors in work so production process is a smooth as possible;
- Identifying and understanding key elements that align with marketing goals and,
- Delivering on strategy, on time and on budget in a fast-paced industry. (But no pressure or anything.).
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- A University degree or equivalent post-secondary education in Graphic Design;
- 3+ years of professional graphic design and graphic software experience;
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud specifically InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Affect Effects;
- Strong design portfolio showcasing print, packaging, digital and motion graphics;
- Understanding of deadline management and budget issues;
- Consumer retail marketing experience and,
- Experience with big consumer brands.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle