Specialist, Business Intelligence HANA/BO Developer
Eagle is currently seeking a Specialist, Business Intelligence HANA/BO Developer for a permanent job opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- On-call support for the BO reports and HANA data models;
- Assessing system operations and implement solutions to optimize performance;
- Defining and documenting business requirements;
- Developing functional and technical specifications to meet business requirements;
- Performing development to provide solutions addressing specific business needs;
- Root cause analysis on production issues;
- The implementation of solutions to resolve production defects;
- Providing project support within the Business Objects, HANA modelling;
- Assessing business requirements and processes and provide recommendations on optimal solutions that will best serve the business needs; and,
- Providing end user support and training.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A University Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent Business Intelligence technical experience;
- Six (6) to eight (8) years hands on SAP BO experience, including development and support with at least three (3) end to end implementations;
- A minimum of three (3) to five (5) years’ experience with BI reporting using Lumira, Design Studio, Webi, Business Explorer, and Qlik is an advantage;
- Two (2) to three (3) years’ experience in creating SAP HANA information models such as Procedure and Hana Views (attribute, analytics, and calculation views) with graphical and SQL Scripting;
- The ability to gather, review business requirements and interpret these into an architectural design and information model in SAP HANA environment;
- Experience with SDA/SDI/SLT Real-Time Replication and Data provisioning;
- A minimum of two (2) to three (3) years hands-on experience with HANA Analytics:
- Data Architecture;
- HANA studio Modelling;
- Information modelling;
- HANA SQL script;
- Interacting HANA database using data services;
- HANA life cycle Management;
- Strong experience in understanding of business users expectations;
- Experience in SAP BW7.4 or higher is preferred;
- Experience creating technical design documents from the functional specification documents;
- The ability to provide high level and detail estimates;
- Proven track record in designing and delivering complex reporting solutions for large organizations; and,
- The ability to be a team player and skilled in working in a highly collaborative manner.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.