Eagle is currently seeking a Calypso Developer for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working on a series of small application enhancements, mostly focused on Message and Sender engine changes;
- Working on a highly customized V9 instance of Calypso and,
- Interacting with users in London over the phone during Toronto business hours.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical subject (science or math’s);
- Extensive (4+ years) experience with Calypso Development;
- Extensive (5+ years) experience with Java;
- Extensive (5+ years) experience with Oracle and,
- Experience (2+ years) with Linux/Unix scripting.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle