Intermediate Fraud Officer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Fraud Officer for a twelve (12) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Conducting background, due diligence and intelligence reviews to improve business risk awareness and reduce losses;
- Preparing due diligence reports for lines of business upon request in a timely manner;
- Gathering, cataloguing and updating intelligence as appropriate or as directed;
- Undertaking analysis of open source information;
- Identifying links in intelligence information gathered to support investigations and to protect the bank’s customers, employees and property;
- Assisting the BIU manager to design, develop and implement a wide range of intelligence solutions;
- Extrapolating from questionable or incomplete data, validate analytical conclusions and integrate contributions from other sources in order to prepare complete intelligence products and,
- Communicating relevant social media and news findings to the Manager, BIU and other invested parties in a timely and concise manner.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- University degree;
- 1+ years of experience in an analyst level position. Candidate should have experience researching using the internet;
- Report writing experience needed. Candidate needs to have the ability to read and disseminate written articles. They will then need to compile information into a written report;
- Strong grammar knowledge;
- Strong Verbal and written communication;
- Well-organized self-starter with well-developed management and leadership skills who is able to take a leadership role in the event of an emergency and,
- Blogging experience would show that the candidate has the research and writing experience the manager is looking for (Attached writing samples if they have some).
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle