Eagle is currently seeking a Service Representative for a four (4) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Processing and/or fulfill transactions, perform reconciliation activities and/or other activities in accordance with established priorities and deadlines on a timely, accurate and efficient basis for the mutual funds and wealth management teams;
- Contributing to customer confidence and satisfaction by ensuring reconciliation activities are processed accurately and on a timely basis;
- Ad hoc tasks as required and,
- Delivering exceptional customer service that builds trust through responsive, accurate, consistent, knowledgeable and available services and support.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- University degree/ college diploma or equivalent work experience;
- CPA/CFA/CA or working toward any of the listed is a nice to have;
- 1 - 3+ years of relevant work experience;
- Excellent and proven customer service and relationship management skills;
- Proven investigation skills and,
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle