PMO Financial Analysts X2
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a PMO Financial Analysts X2. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in October.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing financial analysis, tracking and reporting on PMO performance including: projects financial modeling, analysis, interpretation and recommendations that support management decision making on key initiatives and deliverables;
- Accruing costs, processing invoices, creating purchase order requests, assisting in the approval of purchase order increase requests, and supply purchase order summaries; consulting with other business units on costs and reporting;
- Assisting in the provisioning of project schedules, tasks, deliverables, milestones, cost and financial information to aid project control and monitoring;
- Participating in quality checks and project audits to ensure financial and project standards are followed;
- Reviewing projects from initiation to closure to help determine obstacles preventing projects financial viability / spend;
- Acting as a liaison with internal and cross-functional teams with priorities on data and financial analysis quality;
- Maintaining project financials including budget forecasts, actuals and variances;
- Acting as a facilitator, mentor and coach to project team members to ensure forecasting, budgeting, actuals and invoice processing are achieved;
- Tracking project costs and ensuring the reconciliation of information in financial reporting systems and informing project managers of variances;
- Verifying compliance with mandatory deliverables at project close out and ensuring project close out documentation and financial procedures are executed;
- Assisting with on-going review of adherence to project methodology, process and practice;
- Collaborating with project management team to identify and implement project management financial best practices;
- Researching and identifying opportunities to continually improve project management financial methods and techniques;
- Preparing monthly presentations on financial and PMO financial performance for management meetings;
- Participating and presenting required analysis and reporting as required;
- Preparation of monthly project financial scorecards accompanied by detailed commentary on key financial performance indicators;
- Project cost analysis accompanied by recommendations on cost management and project improvements where required;
- Providing support to PMO planning team as required; and,
- Ad hoc requests for research, analysis and financial information.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- University degree or equivalent experience;
- Minimum four (4) years of role specific experience;
- Strong analytical acumen;
- CPA or ACAF designation; and,
- CAPM or PMP certification (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.