Business Analyst - BI Reporting
Eagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst – BI Reporting for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Partnering with business and technology partners to elicit, analyze, translate, and document business requirements;
- Performing process analysis work (defines, measures, and analyzes), identifying root causes, reports findings, and proposes/implements and controls solutions;
- Analyzing, documenting, and testing logic, process flows, and specifications;
- Working with business subject matter experts to define and conduct user acceptance testing;
- Documenting user manuals to describe application expectations and operating procedures;
- Coordinating the project resources to ensure that projects are delivered on time and within budget;
- Modelling and enhancing business process diagrams (current state and future state);
- Integrating current operational processes with evolving business needs into a successful re-engineered process; and,
- Participating in and documents all aspects of the implementation of the re-engineered process into business operations.
Skills and Documentation
The qualified candidate must have:
- Basic understanding of modeling techniques;
- Experience with organizational change, change management, and process improvement;
- Hands-on experience with process design standards, as well as modeling, and analysis;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite to create, manipulate, and analyze data required to produce consolidated reports – i.e. Visio, MS Access, MS Excel;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office and MS SQL Server;
- Significant experience in operational process re-engineering and change management;
- Experience with Lean six sigma methodologies is preferred;
- The ability to understand business functionality and translate it into requirements;
- The ability to create compelling business cases and elicit benefits realization;
- Excellent understanding of business complexity and project interdependencies;
- The ability to question thought partners across functional areas;
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills;
- Well-developed analytical skills;
- The ability to quickly troubleshoot problems that may arise in work products;
- Proven ability to quickly learn new applications, processes, and procedures;
- The ability and willingness to collaborate in a team environment and exercise independent judgment;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Professional image with the ability to form good partner relationships across functions; and,
- Strategic, intellectually curious thinker with focus on outcomes.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.