Eagle is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant. This is a ten (10) month, contract position scheduled to start in July.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Supporting the day-to-day business activities of a team of practice staff in a fast-paced environment;
- Document production - type, format and edit client correspondence, proposals, reports, spreadsheets and presentations using Google Applications (Docs, Sheets, Slides), MS Office, or proprietary software as required, while adhering to brand standards;
- Assisting with travel arrangements—make booking in advance, prepare itinerary, coordinate last minute changes (flights, cars, hotels, team communications), maintain travel profiles, assist with directions; process submission of expenses;
- Providing recurring review of expense submissions;
- Handling passport and visa issues;
- Reserving conference rooms;
- Arrange for catering;
- Setting up conference calls; and,
- Organizing logistics and material for internal/external client and/or firm events.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- High school diploma;
- Minimum three (3) years of relevant experience in administration, or relevant transferable skills, supporting a fast-paced team;
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team environment, by creating a positive working atmosphere, and supporting each other to combine individual strengths to enhance team performance;
- Strong client service focus in dealing with both external and internal clients, displaying an image of professionalism, discretion, integrity and tact;
- Effective listening skills and excellent oral and written communication skills (including strong spelling, editing, proofreading, punctuation and grammar skills);
- Excellent judgement and strong problem solving skills;
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities;
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and be adaptable and flexible;
- Ability to work in a highly technical and ever changing work environment;
- Extensive technical knowledge and proficiency in Google Mail/Calendar, Google Hangouts, Lotus Notes, Webex, iPhone, iPad and social media tools, i.e., LinkedIn etc.;
- Advanced proficiency in Google Applications (Docs, Sheets, Slides) and MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). ?
- Previous experience working in a partnership or professional services firm (an asset); and,
- Post-secondary education (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.