Junior HR Recruiting Specialist
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Junior HR Recruiting Specialist for a four (4) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Assisting with Student Programs initiatives including New Grad, Co-op Student, and Summer Student hiring, as well as career fairs;
- Assisting with the organization and execution of student events, including orientation and Business Acumen Sessions;
- Responding to student inquiries and support hiring teams in student onboarding;
- Assisting with completion of student hire processes including offer letters, background checks, change of status forms and new hire document completion;
- Creating recruitment files and job postings, place job postings on external job boards and extract candidate resumes;
- Ensuring required documents for recruitment files are complete, closing requisitions in the system;
- Reviewing data from surveys, and prepare analysis and reports; and,
- Other tasks as required.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Two (2) to four (4) years’ experience;
- Background in Talent Acquisition and/or relevant HR experience;
- Experience with SAP/SuccessFactors would be an asset;
- High attention to detail and strong organizational skills;
- The ability to multitask and prioritize effectively;
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills with reporting experience (i.e. could manipulate the matching tool and pull reports);
- Strong client and candidate focus to ensure superior customer service/experience in every interaction (from answering general questions, to addressing urgent requests);
- Strong interpersonal skills, with willingness to attend recruitment events and be a brand ambassador, as necessary;
- The ability to takes initiative and is a creative problem solver;
- Continuous improvement mindset;
- The ability to manage through a changing environment;
- Flexibility and work well in a team environment; and,
- Strong willingness to learn with an openness to feedback.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.