SAP Hana Data Modeler
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an SAP Hana Data Modeler for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Designing, modelling, testing, and documenting anything and everything related to new data requirements;
- Support and development of SAP HANA system;
- Supporting system loads, enhance data models, queries, integrations, and other ongoing projects in SAP HANA;
- Translating requirements into a clearly defined Functional /Business Requirement document;
- Understanding the process of building, testing and promoting Information Solutions through the environment;
- Working with all Areas of Expertise to understand and translate information requirements; and,
- Performing guidance, consultation, and development support to information consumers and Data Management needs in an SAP HANA environment. As well to determine and implement SAP HANA solutions that service business and analytic objective.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A recognized post-secondary Information Technology university/college/ technical school or industry certification;
- Five plus (5+) years of experience in Data Architecture, Modelling with massively parallel processing database technology and Columnar Databases;
- Experience in HANA Architecture, Data Provisioning (SLT, SRS, SDI, Data services), HANA modelling;
- Experience with two plus (2+) full lifecycle SAP HANA implementations;
- Expert Level Native HANA modelling experience;
- Experience in HANA security or Admin;
- Experience in Dynamic tiering and movement of data to another storage (near line, HADOOP) would be an asset;
- Strong analytical knowledge and understanding of complex landscapes;
- Experience of all phases of projects such as requirements gathering, solutioning, data provisioning, data modelling, Schema management, Testing, Documentation, cut-Over activities, deployment and support, and training business users;
- Experience in reporting on HANA Models;
- Experience in SAP VORA is an asset; and,
- Banking experience and understanding of banking models would be considered as an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.